My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanfrancisco, California, United States

I am Someone who loves the media, and I'm a student at San Jose State University.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006


My Media Log

Time of day: 4:00 pm
Medium specific products: CD player, Magazine,book, internet
Total Time spent: about 4 hours

I have now observed that I am a Huge Media consumer, Now I realize that I am constantly using the media every day sometimes more than 4 hours, its definitely a surprise. I know without the media My life would be very boring. The media has a great impact on today's youth anyway, we are Constantly using cell phones, internet reading magazines. This is how we stay informed on things that are going on in the world, a great example of this is the television some of us watch the news everyday. Media is everywhere around us, it is almost impossible to escape it. When I did my own media log I discovered that if I Consume that much media in a day I can only imagine how much I Consume in a year it will definitely be interesting. Sometimes I wonder can to much of anything be good? Has this world gotten so dependent on the media that if it weren't existent anymore our lives would be so different? Maybe we would learn to appreciate the simplicity of things, but the media is existent an I think we as people are fuel feeding to its engine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home