My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanfrancisco, California, United States

I am Someone who loves the media, and I'm a student at San Jose State University.

Monday, December 11, 2006


Media Consumer Report

Now considering I am a huge media consumer, it will be interesting to see my record of how much media I consumed since the last time I posted a similar blog entry. Being that now I am in college I predict that I have used my computer over at least hundred times I am constantly on it checking emails, checking myspace and of course writing blogs. So now I can confirm I am what a student in my class referred to herself as, a media whore! I would say that I spend more than 4 hours on the computer every day and more than 2 hours a day listening to my ipod. My mother told me once that all I do is listen to music and do homework on my computer, now more than ever I actually believe that she is right! I have to say I don't watch T.V as much as I used to, being that college life is so stressful I barely have time for it. So I have to say now that I'm twice as much of a media consumer now then I was when I made my first entry. I think that the blog posts play a big part in that.

1 Comments:

Blogger C-dell said...

Long time no see. I spend a lot of time on the computer too. my computer must stay charged.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home