My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanfrancisco, California, United States

I am Someone who loves the media, and I'm a student at San Jose State University.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

"Can You hear Me now?"
Some people say that the cell phone commercials or the most stupid commercial on television, but I beg to differ. I think that some cell phones company's such as Verizon wireless have some great catch phrases for their commercials with the popular slogan "Can you hear me now", and I also like the Cingular commercials. Now that Nextel and Sprint have merged into one company there commercials are a little more edgier, they have the catch praise "Where you at." Nextel and Sprint have used popular term, rappers such as Fabulous, Phat Joe and Snoop dog have promoted their popular two way walky talky also known as the "chirp". Teens are always trying the get the coolest cell phones with the latest technology, and celebs are no stranger to cell phones. When Paris Hilton got her Twoway cell phones with diamonds put on it, the whole world went out and bought studs to put on their phones. I think this was a wise decsion made to put celebs in these cell phone comercials, this is what makes Nextel more appealing to teens today. What I don't see are a lot of T-Mobile phones, even though I think T-Mobile company sales the worst phones on this planet. They have terrible service and constantly missed dropped calls. The only reason T-Mobile is even in business is because of their pretty colors the Razor phones comes in. When I watch their commercials I don't see anything special about their phones but the way they look, unlike a company like Verizon wireless who are constantly advertising new ways they have improve their phones. The only reason people buy T-mobile phones is because they are cheaper than many phones on the market right now, but I would rather pay more money for a Verizon wireless or sprint phone an get great service, than buy a T-Mobile for a cheaper price and get a phone that's very pretty but has crappy service. T-Mobile also has the worst commericals, they are so boring, sometimes they have the occasional celebrity on there commercials, but they have have such a bad reputation where I live that no one bother to buy the phone cause they know That T-mobile has the worst service. You will be better off getting a prepaid phone then ever buying a T-mobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home