My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanfrancisco, California, United States

I am Someone who loves the media, and I'm a student at San Jose State University.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Is College A Little To Stressful?
I heard about the incident that happened yesterday when a college student committed suicide. Then I think to myself it's amazing how college can get so stressful so quick for some people, now in no way am I suicidal! I would drop out of college before I kill myself! The fact of the matter is I think about that student and I think about what went through his or her mind. Why did that person resort to killing themselves? Then I think about if they were thinking the same things about life after college. Then I think about the choices that person could've made without killing themselves. I believe you always have choices and there always another way out instead of suicide.I apologize for any person I offended especially if this person committed suicide for a different reason or if it was even a suicide for that matter, or if you knew this person in any way. Please comment me back on your thoughts and ideas about this. I really want to know other points of views this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home