My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanfrancisco, California, United States

I am Someone who loves the media, and I'm a student at San Jose State University.

Monday, September 25, 2006


New,News,News.........News

I don't know if anyone's notice but the online mercury news and the actually Newspaper for Mercury have different headlines. The front page news online talks about gel being aloud on airplanes such as lip gloss and small toiletries. Since the 9/11 incident they banned gels for a while. The headlines on the newspaper talks about how they are celebrating 15 years of a column called "Road Show" that talks about the bay area traffic. They also have little differences such as colors. The colors on the online news papers are more alluring. I feel like it's a newer version of our regular newspaper. On a regular newspaper you can read the sections called the "funnies" and play the crossword puzzles. I personally like reading the newspaper because I like reading the funnies and my horoscopes and trying to figure out the crossword puzzles. I don’t see similarities between the paper version and the online version of the news as far as the way they look. I feel that reading the news online is a little bit more exciting and uplifting. There's something boring about flipping through a smelly gray newspaper. It’s also a way of saving your pocket change by reading the news online. In some ways it doesn’t really matter how the news looks just as long as its accurate and real news.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there no comics, horoscopes, or crosswords in the online version of the SJ newspaper?

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home