My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanfrancisco, California, United States

I am Someone who loves the media, and I'm a student at San Jose State University.

Thursday, October 12, 2006


Howard Stern
I only really listen to the radio for music, and the only station I listen too is 106.1 Kmel. Even though I don't listen to Howard stern religiously, I have heard him speak before. When I first heard him speak he's was making fun of celebrities. I said to my self, "Wow! he's really a a**hole", but now I think He's just saying what everybody is thinking in the back of their mind, and he has the courage to say it. Sometimes he can be a bit rude and graphic, but he's really just telling the truth and putting a funny twist to it. I think that Howard Stern had a huge impact on the development of radio. I remember Ms.Buchwitz saying that Howard Stern will go down in history whether you liked him or not. I feel the same way. Even thought his show is not doing well in ratings right now, I think that he will always be remembered by is controversial topics. In Howard stern's case I don't know whether he's famous or infamous, but I guess you can argue both depending on how you view Howard Stern. Even thought I don't listen to his show, I like the fact that Howard Stern is anything but phony and he just says what he feels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home