My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanfrancisco, California, United States

I am Someone who loves the media, and I'm a student at San Jose State University.

Thursday, September 28, 2006


Magazine vs. Newspapers

When it comes to what I like to read better magazine or newspapers I will almost always say magazines. I think that my generations of young people sometimes use magazines as a way to know what is going on in the world, to keep us up on the latest trends and the latest celebrity gossip, its one of my guilty pleasures. My fave magazine at this time is Vibe and Teen Vogue. I like vibe magazine because it keeps me aware of what is going in the African American community as well as discussing what’s hot in the world of music and who the new trendsetters of the season are, and problems that African Americans are facing in the community. I enjoy reading Teen Vogue magazine because I love fashion and they have journalist that write just for that for that purpose. When I was in high school I used to refer to it as the bible for today’s youth. I like how Teen Vogue magazine realates to the teenagers and at the same time they can relate to young adults to. I love reading magazines made for women or young girls because I think that it’s great that they make magazines just to relate to the problems young girls deal with everyday. In my opinion I enjoy reading a magazine rather than a newspaper because you get little more of the writer’s opinion and it feels more personal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

I love vibe.. and I must agree, magazines are far more entertaining then newspapers.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home